Florida Presbyterian Homes will be a tobacco free campus with tobacco free shifts by November 15, 2019. Being tobacco free creates a healthier environment for the residents, employees and guests.
YOU + ME = TOBACCO FREE!
In anticipation of the move to being tobacco free, the following resources are available to help tobacco users to quit:
- Tobacco Free Florida: www.TobaccoFreeFlorida.com; 1-877-822-6669
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): 1-866-640-2772
- Ignite Your Life Coaching Program (Breathe Easy): www.CallToHealth.org; 1-800-773-7752
- American Lung Association: www.Lung.org/stop-smoking/; 1-800-LUNGUSA
- On Site Employee Smoking Cessation Program (FPH Wellness Dept.): 863-577-6022; firstname.lastname@example.org
Florida Presbyterian Homes is committed to promoting good health for everyone. Join us in our efforts to be tobacco free!