Porter-McGrath Health Center is a 68-bed Skilled Nursing facility that provides family-centered care, which focuses on the specific needs of each resident. Currently, we offer 32 private rooms with eight semiprivate rooms available for couples. Our nursing care facility received the Governor’s Gold Seal seven times, making us one of the most recognized among all the Skilled Nursing facilities in the state. Additionally, all 34-long-term care beds are dually Medicare/Medicaid certified, to ensure flexibility in accommodating the care needs of our residents.
Our Skilled Nursing facility provides all of the services received in Assisted Living, plus:
- 24 private & 5 semi-private rooms for Long-term Care
- 24 private & 5 semi-private rooms for Short-term Care
- 24-hour nursing care
- CARF-CCAC accredited for person-centered long term care
- Florida Governor’s Gold Seal award recipient
- A life coach to assist with all of your wants and desires
- Music & Memory iPod program
- Complimentary services including music therapy, aroma therapy & hospitality
- Dining on Demand menu cooked to order any time of day
- Intergenerational experiences, student performances
For your convenience, here is a list of other skilled nursing facilities in Lakeland.