- Cash Gifts: Cash, Check and Credit Card gifts can be made at any time. They are tax-deductible in the year made, can be designated to specific purposes and even made in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Real Estate, Appreciated Property & Securities and/or Closely Held Stock: We accept gifts of real estate, marketable securities, including those readily traded on national or regional stock exchanges, as well as closely held securities from private or family-owned businesses. Transferring an appreciated stock to a charitable organization provides the donor with the opportunity to make a significant gift as well as avoid capital gains tax if the property were sold.
- Bequests and Revocable Trust Gifts: Naming Florida Presbyterian Homes as a beneficiary in your will or revocable trust is a simple and generous way to make a charitable gift at the end of your life.
- Retirement Assets and Insurance Policies: Naming Florida Presbyterian Homes as a beneficiary in a retirement plan or insurance policy is another uncomplicated way to make a future gift. Furthermore, bequests given through an IRA, 401K or other retirement plan can have significant tax benefits, especially when assets are willed to children.
- Charitable Gift Annuities and other Irrevocable Gifts: These strategic gift plans offer tax advantages as well as life-income for you and/or your family. Contact Florida Presbyterian Homes to learn more about these types of gifts and how they could work for you.
Thank you for making a difference!