– By Marilyn R., Wellness Committee Co-Chair
Summer is here and the pandemic along with it. Combining the need to stay home with all this summertime heat can be challenging. Your wellness committee members would like to share some good food for thought:
- Keep Moving. Even though you may be home, try to stay active.
- Take a Breathe. Get some fresh air and sunshine.
- Be Safe. Remember to stay 6-feet apart, wash your hands, wear your masks and use hand sanitizer.
- Stay Hydrated. In other words – drink your water!
- Keep Busy. Find something to do — read a book, do a puzzle, take a walk, make a craft.
- Reach Out. Stay in touch with friends and family, virtually if you can.
- Stay Connected. We’re all in this together.
These are helpful tips that might not seem easy, but with a little effort, they can be.