The Wellness Department at Florida Presbyterian Homes is pleased to announce the next program dedicated to reducing the fear of falling and increasing activity levels among older adults. Entitled “A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls,” this evidence-based class will begin on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 and run once a week for 8 weeks. It’s FREE and open to FPH residents and Lakeland community members. It will be held each week at 10 am on Tuesday mornings on campus at Florida Presbyterian Homes.
The program will benefit older adults who:
- Are concerned about falls.
- Have sustained falls in the past.
- Restrict activities because of concerns about falling.
- Are interested in information concerning fall prevention.
- Are interested in improving flexibility, balance and strength.
- Are age 60 or older.
Space is limited, so call the Wellness Department at 863-577-6022 to reserve a spot in this upcoming class. A lite snack and workbook are provided. Sign up today!