A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls will start Thursday, August 23 at Florida Presbyterian Homes. This 8-week class will be held on Thursdays from 9:30am – 11:30am in the game room. There is no charge for the class, and both FPH residents and Lakeland community members are invited to attend.
The class is designed to benefit older adults who:
- Are concerned about falls.
- Have sustained falls in the past.
- Restrict activities because of concerns about falling.
- Are interested in information concerning fall prevention.
- Are interested in improving flexibility, balance, and strength.
- Are age 60 or older.
Space is limited, so please call the wellness department at 863-577-6022 to reserve a spot in this class. All participants enrolled in the class will receive a workbook. Light snacks will be made available at each class.